FENDER MUSTANG MN OLIVE
Since 1964 the Mustang model has been bringing Fender sound and style to the stage and the studio in the hands of trend-setting players ranging from Nirvana to The 1975. Upgraded with performance-oriented features, this new Mustang sports classic style with modern electronics in an ultra-comfortable short-scale form that’s easy to play all night long.
Tonally flexible, the pair of angled single-coil pickups make every note and chord pop with authentic Fender tone. These low-output pickups have a balanced voice with bell-like upper harmonics, punchy mids and thick lows for a sound that easily cuts through a mix. Master volume and tone controls, along with a three-way pickup switch craft your sound. Topped by a 9.5”-radius maple fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets, the “C”-shaped maple neck is comfortable for all playing styles and ideal for players with smaller hands, or those who use extended chord forms. The six-saddle stringthrough-body hardtail Strat® bridge increases sustain while the bent steel saddles add a touch of “cut” to your tone, and are adjustable for spot-on intonation.
The 24” scale adds a bit of warmth and thickness to the guitar’s inherent tone, while granting a slinkier playing feel, making it easier to perform multi-step bends.The guitar’s smaller body is perfect for energetic stage performances and ideal for those with smaller frames while retaining Fender’s famous ergonomic design aesthetic. A gloss polyester finish protects the body while the neck bears a satin polyurethane finish for fast, easy playability. The aesthetic appointments add a touch of classic Fender style to this modernized design for dazzling style under the spotlights. A cult favorite, the Mustang has evolved from a student-oriented model to the underground champion that laid the foundation for grunge and modern alternative rock.
- Series: Offset
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5” (241 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.650” (42 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed
- Scale Length: 24” (610 mm)
- Neck: Maple, “C” Shape
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Aged White Pearloid
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle : Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickup, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass®
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Strat Hardtail with Bent SteelSaddles
- Pickups: MUSTANG® Single-Coil (Bridge/Neck) Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)