It's In Stock & Ready to Ship!
The e 602 II is a cardioid instrument microphone especially suitable for use with bass drums, bass guitar cabs, tubas and other low frequency instruments.
* Rugged, lightweight aluminium body for stable positioning on long microphone boom arms
* Lightweight high-performance voice coil construction
* Fast transient response
* Low frequency extension
* Ideal for direct use on the most problematic bass signal
* Frequency-independent directivity provides isolation from other on-stage signals
* Humbucking coil
* Integral stand mount
* Pick Up Pattern: Cardioid
* Frequency Response: 20 - 16,000 Hz
* Sensitivity: 0,25 mV/Pa; @ 50 Hz 0,9 mV/Pa
* Nominal Impedance: 350 Ohm
* Dimensions: 60 x 153 mm
* Weight: 320 g