The frequency response and cardioid pick-up pattern are optimized for drum sets and other percussion instrument miking, while also producing exceptional results on all forms of brass and woodwind. An integral stand mount screws directly onto mic stands and included clip attaches mic to rim of drum.
Very high sound pressure level handling, in excess of 160 dB, is combined with a balanced, clear, low distortion signal similar to a high-end studio condenser microphone. Lightweight voice coil provides extended high frequency and rapid transient response. A tough reinforced glass fiber body takes the knocks and shocks and suppresses impact noise.
Sennheiser e604 evolution Dynamic Tom and Snare Drum Microphone Features:
* Rugged glass-composite housing
* Cardioid pattern
* Neodymium element
* Ultralight-weight aluminum voice coils
* 10-year warranty
Sennheiser e604 evolution Dynamic Tom and Snare Drum Microphone Specifications:
* Pickup pattern: cardioid
* Transducer: pressure gradient dynamic
* Frequency response: 40Hz-18kHz
* Sensitivity (free field, no load): 1mV/Pa =/-55dB (odB=1V/Pa) =/-75dB (odB=1V/?bar) (USA)
* Nominal impedance at 1 kHz: 350 ohms
* Min. terminating impedance: 1000 ohms
* Dimensions: 1-1/3" dia. x 2-1/3"L
* Weight: 2 oz.
|Stock Availability status||In Stock|