It's In Stock & Ready to Ship!
The e609 Silver is based on the legendary MD 409 microphone. Able to withstand high SPLs without distorting, the e609 Silver's flat-profile capsule facilitates extremely close miking of guitar cabinets and is also suitable for drum miking, particularly toms.
The e609 Silver's super-cardioid design improves isolation in live sound reinforcement and recording applications while its increased output and wider frequency response improves performance. Its sound inlet basket, made of refined steel, is distinguished by a unique silver address side.
Sennheiser e609 Silver Dynamic Guitar Microphone Features:
* Specially designed for miking guitar cabs
* Laterally mounted capsule for miking guitar cabs face on and extremely close to the signal source
* Supercardioid pattern provides isolation from other onstage signals
* Lightweight voice coil construction and rigid dome diaphragm provide extended high-frequency performance
* Long-wearing capsule assembly
* Also suitable for miking drums, especially toms
* 40Hz -18kHz frequency response