It's In Stock & Ready to Ship!
The Sennheiser e906 instrument microphone was primarily designed for guitar amplifiers, but it is also an excellent choice for percussion and brass applications. It has a supercardioid polar pattern, a flat body shape, very fast response, a hum-compensating coil that minimizes self noise, and 3 selectable characters (Bright, Normal, and Smooth).
Sennheiser evolution e906 Dynamic Guitar Amp Microphone Features:
* Lively, full sound
* Very fast attack
* Flat shape of microphone body perfect for guitar amps
* 3 adjustable sound characteristics (Bright, Normal, Smooth)
* Hum-compensating coil for low self noise
* Rugged metal body
Sennheiser evolution e906 Dynamic Guitar Amp Microphone Specifications:
* Pick-up pattern: supercardioid
* Frequency response: 40Hz-18kHz
* Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 2,2 mV/Pa
* Nominal impedance: 350 ohm
* Min. terminating impedance: 1000 ohm
* Dimensions: 55 x 34 x 134 mm
* Weight: 1/3 lb.
|Stock Availability status||In Stock|